GEORGIA TIMESHARE CANCELLATION - SAPPHIRE TIMESHARE
Timeshare Cancellation In Georgia
If you want to cancel a timeshare that you purchased in Georgia, Sapphire Timeshare Cancellation can help. Our specialists, analysts, and team of professionals have ample experience with timeshare cancellation in each state. Our team of professionals’ knowledge of Georgia law allows us to cancel your timeshare contract legally and permanently without negatively impacting your credit.
Purchasers of timeshare in Georgia should be relieved to know that Georgian lawmakers have implemented many laws designed to protect consumers from predatory sales tactics and misrepresentation. Our team will use every aspect of Georgia law to fight on your behalf.
The Georgia Time-Share Act provides consumers with many protections. If any of these protections were violated at any time you may qualify for contract cancellation. Contact us today for a free consultation!
Georgia law explicitly prohibits false or misleading statements and advertisements when it comes to timeshare sales (Ga. Code Ann. § 44-3-185). For example, an advertisement may not:
- Contain any asterisk or other reference symbol as a way of changing the ordinary meaning of any previously made statement
- Misrepresent the size, nature, extent, qualities, or characteristics of the accommodations or facilities of the timeshare
- Contain an offer to induce you to purchase a timeshare that claims to be limited in quantity or restricted by time constraint
- Misrepresent the conditions under which you may participate in a timeshare exchange program
- Contain any statement guaranteeing or offering to guarantee the sale or resale of any timeshare (Ga. Code Ann. § 44-3-186)
Those without proper representation as they attempt to cancel the timeshare contract in Georgia may remain liable for their timeshare, including special assessment fees, maintenance fees, and high-interest rate loans. And if it wasn’t bad enough, these liabilities are passed down to any heirs.
If you want to cancel your timeshare in Georgia, do not hesitate another day. Time is everything. The sooner you contact Sapphire Timeshare Cancellation, the sooner our specialists, analysts, and team of professionals can begin working for you. We will protect you and your rights, and we will shield you from all future liabilities. In many cases, our clients receive a partial or even full refund for funds paid to the timeshare company in addition to being freed from the contract.
Contact us today and we will begin working to cancel the timeshare that you purchased in Georgia. Our team of professionals at Sapphire Timeshare Cancellation is licensed to work in all 50 states and has seen great success canceling timeshare contracts in Georgia.